- Real time data collection
- Produces shop packet including pick list and route sheet
- Supports forward or backward scheduling of work order operations for work center loading
- Shows on-line dispatch list and work order status reporting
- Single click drill down into operational details. View drawings, work instructions, training video per operation, work order details all from dispatch list.
- Scrap reporting by operation – with reason codes
- Rejected material processing (MRB)
- Allows splitting of work orders
- Updates work order with move tickets or labor reporting
- Supports off-loading work to alternative work centers
- Prints a report of value added to a work order by work center, comparing standard to actual for a specified date or a range of dates
- Work schedules with critical ratios, labor load left
- Milestone tracking across multiple levels in bills of material
- Cell summaries as well as work center tracking
- Key KPI (key performance indicators) with historical data
- Specific data collection points to monitor performance to targets, which automatically refresh
- Monitor multiple work centers at one time.
- Real time display with associated logged into the work orders in each work center.